Friday, December 16, 2022

Wrap-Up of the 2022 Calendar of Crime Challenge


When I signed up for this challenge a year ago, I agreed to read 12 books, one for each month of the year. The challenge was to read a mystery that took place in the given month, was published in that month or was the author's birth month. I selected books that had holidays taking place in each month.  However, I got bogged down in reading and slowed down in October. I was only able to read 10 books for the challenge.

Double Blind by Sara Winokur
Valentine by Tom Savage
Easter Bonnet Murder by Leslie Meier
Mother's Day Murder by Leslie Meier
Father's Day Murder by Leslie Meier
Star Spangled Murder by Leslie Meier
Dark August by Katie Tallo
The Butcher and the Wren by Alaina Urquhart
Thanksgiving by Janet Evanovich

Favorite Book:  The Butcher and the Wren
2nd Favorite Book:  Valentine
Least Favorite Book:  Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment