Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Wrap-Up of the 2022 Color Coded Reading Challenge


I participate every year in the Color Coded Reading Challenge. It is a fun way to find new books and new authors.  I must admit, though, that finding a book with "brown" in the title is impossible. I only read 9 books though. I missed finding titles with the colors brown and white in them.  Here is what I read:

Last Rose of Shanghai by Weina Dao Randel
Blue Murder by Emma Jameson
The Orange Lilies by Nathan Dylan Goodwin
Black Ice by Brad Thor
19 Yellow Moon Road by Fern Michaels
Purple Lotus by Veena Rao
Mandarin Plaid by S. J. Rozan
Evil in Emerald by A. S. Stuart
A Patchwork Past by Leslie Gould

Favorite Book: 19 Yellow Moon Road
2nd Favorite Book:  Evil in Emerald
Least Favorite Book:  Mandarin Plaid

No comments:

Post a Comment