Thursday, December 29, 2022

In 2022 . . .

 

Shellyrae at the Book'd Out blog came up with this cool meme. Complete the prompts using titles from the books you have read in 2022


2022 was the year of: Fear Thy Neighbor by Fern Michaels (don't ask why)

In 2022 I wanted to be: In a Kingdom by the Sea by Sara McDonald

In 2022 I was: The American Adventuress by C. W. Gortner

In 2022 I gained: Nine Lives by Peter Swanson

In 2022 I lost: Trust by Sharon Mitchell

In 2022 I loved: The Orange Lilies by Nathan Dylan Goodwin

In 2022 I hated: that Royal Heir by P. K. Adams

In 2022 I learned: My Wife is Missing by D. J. Palmer

In 2022 I was surprised by: The Sugarcreek Surprise by Wanda Brunstetter

In 2022 I went to: London by Edward Rutherford

In 2022 I missed out on: A Billion Years by Mike Rinder

In 2022 my family were: Beasts of a Little Land by Juhea Kim

In 2023 I hope (for a): The Perfect Home by Kevin Lynch

5 comments:

  1. Great list - lots of interesting books to check out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If I could obtain nine lives I would be happy.

      Delete
  3. Thanks everyone. This is such a fun tag I wish we could do it all year long.

    ReplyDelete