Friday, December 30, 2022

My Life in Books


Here is another great book title meme.  This one is from Booker Talk blog.  Just pick a title from the books you read in 2022:

Links in the titles below will take you to my reviews where they exist.

In high school I was: Among the Innocent by Mary Alford

People might be surprised by: The Sugarcreek Surprise by Wanda Brunstetter

I will never be: The American Adventuress by C. W. Gortner

My life post-lockdown was: I'm Still Alive by Roberto Saviano

My fantasy Job is: Royal Heir by P. K. Adams

At the end of a long day I need: Thanksgiving by Janet Ivanovich

I hate being: The Thorn by Beverly Lewis

I wish I had: Nine Lives by Peter Swanson

My family reunions are: Iced in Paradise by Naomi Hirahara

At a party you’d find me Double Blind by Sara Winokur

I’ve never been to Paris by Edward Rutherford

A happy day includes: The Taste of Ginger by Mansi Shah

Motto I live by: Always Never by Jordi Lifetree

On my bucket list is: London by Edward Rutherford

In my next life, I want to have: A Billion Years by Mike Rinder

No comments:

Post a Comment