Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wrap-Up of the 2022 Library Love Reading Challenge


When I signed up for this year's Library Love Challenge I agreed to read 24 books.  My expectations were low because I was still afraid of catching COVID-19.  I still am. However, I did find a few excellent reads.

Peach Blossom Spring by Melissa Fu

Black Ice by Brad Thor

Girl in Ice by Erika Ferencik

Hotel Portofino by J. P. O'Connell

London by Edward Rutherford

Magnolia Palace by Fiona Davis

Evil in Emerald by A. S. Stuart

Fear Thy Neighbor by Fern Michaels

Kingdom of Bones by James Rollins

My Wife is Missing by D. J. Palmer

The Good Wife of Bath by Karen Brooks

The Omega Factor by Steve Berry

Portrait of an Unknown Woman by Daniel Silva

Rising Tiger by Brad Thor

Star Spangled Murder by Leslie Meier

Booth by Karen Joy Fowler

Take Your Breath Away by Linwood Barclay

A Dark and Stormy Tea by Laura Childs

World Record Holders by Guy Delisle

The Woman From Valencia by Annie Perrault

William at 40 by Robert Jobson

Starry Messenger by Neil deGrasse Tyson

Ducks by Kate Beaton

The Butcher and the Wren by Alaina Urquhart

The Nanny by Ruth Heald

A Billion Years by Mike Rinder

Iced in Paradise by Naomi Harihara

Acting Class by Nick Drnaso

Alice Guy: First Lady of Film by Catel and Bocquet

The American Adventuress by C. W. Gortner


Favorite Book:  Peach Blossom Spring

2nd Favorite Book:  My Wife is Missing

Least Favorite Book:  Hotel Portofino



No comments:

Post a Comment