Saturday, December 12, 2020

My Top 10 Books For 2020


2020 was a great year for reading due to the coronavirus pandemic shutdown.  I was home more often and read 129 books. Picking my favorite books was difficult because I read many fabulous ones, including books written by 82 new (to me) authors.  The order in which I have rated them was also difficult to determine.  I am not sure that there should be any order at all but here are my selections:  

10.    The Giant by Laura Morelli (historical fiction)

9.      Seven Days by Alex Lake (psychological thriller)

8.      Dreamland by Nancy Bilyeau (historical fiction)

7.      British Ice by Owen Pomeroy (graphic novel)  

6.      Little Girls Tell Tales by Rachel Bennett (murder mystery)

5.      The Bone Fire by S. D. Sykes (historical mystery)

4.      Revenge in Rubies by A. M. Stuart (historical mystery)

3.      Green Lantern Legacy by Minh Le (graphic novel)

2.      Apartment 6 by Stuart James (psychological thriller)

And my best book for 2020 is:

1.      The Evening and the Morning by Ken Follett (historical fiction)

Honorable Mentions go to The Year of the Rabbit by Tian Veasna, Almost American Girl by Robin Ha, Dragon Hoops by Gene Luen Yan and Sabina by C. DeMelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment