Saturday, December 12, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

 

This meme is new to me. Since I am always buying books, I think this is a good meme for me to participate in. Last week I got lucky at my local Barnes and Noble and found six books to buy.  All of them are historical fiction novels by new (to me) authors.  I love holding a book in my hands when I am reading.  I had to begin using Kindle this year due to the coronavirus and reading ebooks seems normal to me now.  However, I still relish holding an actual book in my hands.  In addition, my cat doesn't mind when I am holding a book but he gets upset when I am holding the Android to read from the Kindle app.  He thinks I use the phone too much and gets a sad face when I have it in my hands.  I guess I have been ignoring Purrcy this year.  The physical books that I purchased were:  








I also purchased a few ebooks for my Kindle app.  They were: 






No comments:

Post a Comment