Friday, December 4, 2020

2021 Cruisin' Through the Cozies Sign-Up


I did not participate in the Cruisin' Through the Cozies Challenge in 2020.  I have done the challenge in the past though and plan on rejoining it again at the 1st level- snoop-which requires me to read 10 books during the 2021 calendar year.  The challenge is hosted by the Socrates Book Reviews blog. 

There are two choices that participants can choose from.  You can either:
1).  Read any cozies of your choice; or
2).  Read 1 book from each of the following cozy sub-genres:

       culinary
       animal related
       craft related
       paranormal
       career based
       holiday themed
       travel
       historical
       one of your choice ( a freebie)

I have selected the second option.  I am already a follower of authors who write culinary, animal themed, craft related, career based, and historical cozies so I think I can get through this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment