Friday, December 4, 2020

2021 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge Sign-Up


I love reading mysteries so I will be rejoining this challenge again next year. I plan on reading 36-55 books which will meet the challenge's Special Agent reading level.  The challenge host is once again the Carol's Notebook blog and the challenge rules are:  

1.    All mystery sub-genres are accepted for the challenge.

2.    The challenge will run the 2021 calendar year.

3.    Crossovers with other challenges are accepted.

I already have many mysteries on my Kindle ready for me to read but am looking forward to favorite authors publishing new ones.  I especially like Daniel Silva, Brad Thor, Daniel Palmer, P. K. Adams,  S. D. Sykes, James Rollins, Mary Higgins Clark and Cleo Coyle.  On to 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment