Sunday, December 6, 2020

2021 Library Love Reading Challenge Sign-Up


I did well with the Library Love challenge this year even though my public library was closed for a few months due to the pandemic shutdown. The Chicago Public Library plans on staying open throughout 2021 so I will rejoin this reading challenge at the Library Card on Fire Level which requires that I read 60+ library books.  I know that this will be easy for me to complete and cannot wait to get started. The rules for the challenge are:

1.  The challenge runs from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.

2.  Crossovers from other challenges are accepted.

3.  There is a 12 book minimum for the challenge.

4.  Any genre is accepted.

5.  All book formats are accepted.  This includes audio and ebooks.

6.  There is a Goodreads group for the challenge.

Join me in the Library Love Reading Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment