Sunday, August 30, 2026

September Armchair Travel Plans

Next month I will continue to read books about the founding of the U.S. as well as catch up on my TBR list. 

A few cozy mysteries are in my reading plan. Ellie Grant's Plum Deadly (North Carolina) and Wendy Meadows Decaf Deceit (Millpond) have been on my TBR list for a few months so it's time to read them. Dorothy Gilman"s Caravan is a selection for the Alphabet Soup Author Edition Challenge. It takes place in North Africa.

My overseas reads include England with Nancy Bilyeau's The Heiress of Northanger Abbey. This book is a sequel to Jane Austen’s classic Northanger Abbey and it will be published on September 1, 2026. I planned on reading Tokyo Express in August but didn't have time so I will try and fit it in. China is another place I plan on traveling to with Eve Chung's The Daughters of Shangdong, a historical fiction account of the Chinese Civil War. Taiwan Travelogue will take me to Taiwan with a mystery story. 

Taipei Story by RF Kuancomes out on September 8. Finally, Singapore is in my sights with Christmas at the Convent, the latest Harriet Gordon mystery by A. M. Stuart. 

Where are you traveling to next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment