This weekly meme is hosted by the Wishful Endings blog. The meme spotlights the books that we are excited about but have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released.
This week I want to feature Eat, Drink and Get Buried by Cleo Coyle. The book is the authors' 22nd coffeehouse mystery and it will be published on September 22, 2026. I cannot wait. The coffeehouse mysteries are my favorite cozy mystery series of all time.
In this installment of the series the Village Blend caters a rooftop party gone wrong. During the party a woman is thrown off her balcony to her death. Clare Cosi agrees to help clear the name of the accused because it is the boyfriend of a family friend. However, Clare's investigation leads her to a deadly event that her daughter Joy and Joy's friend Ava were involved in years ago when they were teenagers.
I am looking forward to the recipes at the back of the book also. In the past I have discovered new recipes that are loved by friends, giving me a reputation as a good baker.
If you have not yet read the series, note that it is a contemporary cozy. There is no gore or sexy scenes but sex between the characters will be mentioned.
What books are you waiting to be published?


No comments:
Post a Comment