Sunday, November 7, 2021

Wrap-Up of the 2021 Nonfiction Reader Challenge

I signed up to read six books for this year's nonfiction reading challenge. I read seven, which is more than I have read in the past 10 years. Non-fiction is not a genre I have ever read much of but I found that I really liked the books that I selected for the challenge.

The Queen's Marriage by Lady Colin Campbell
The Cartiers by Francesca Cartier Brickell
The Code Breaker by Walter Isaacson
The Empire of Pain by Patrick Radden Keefe
Yellow by Michael Pasteaureau
Dear Abigail by Diane Jacobs
Revolutionary Mothers by Carol Berlin

Favorite Book:  Empire of Pain
2nd Favorite Book:  Revolutionary Mothers
Least Favorite Book:  Yellow

I purchased an additional three books for the challenge but have not read them yet.  If the challenge is renewed in 2022 I will definitely join.  This was a successful challenge for me as every author was new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment