Monday, November 15, 2021

2022 Six Shooter Mystery Reading Challenge

I am excited to join the 2022 Six Shooter Mystery Reading Challenge.  I have never done this challenge before. Participants are to shoot (read) six mysteries by the same target (author). You get one notch on your gun for each target completed. You get bonus points for each additional notch beyond the first one. Unlike many reading challenges, just reading more books may not necessarily help your score. Scores are not based upon quantity, but rather efficient shooting in reaching your target(s). 

I am going to have to seriously think about what I am going to read. It may be hard for me to find 6 books by the same author. Having read so many mysteries I kind of know who I like to read.  However, I am going to need to find a new author because I am up to date on my favorite authors.  Suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment