Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Reading By The Numbers Challenge

I just found out about this new challenge for 2022. It is hosted by Bev@My Reader's Block who hosts a few other challenges that I participate in. This is a reading challenge at its most basic - just track everything you read. Anything counts - graphic novels or comic books, hard copy, e-books, audio novels, etc. If it is a book, it counts. And although the covers shown in the challenge image are all mysteries, you may read from any and all genres that interest you.

The Rules:

1)    The challenge runs the 2022 calendar year.

2)    There are no pre-set challenge levels.  You decide on you personal goal.

3)    Books may be used concurrently with other number reading challenges


4)    A blog and reviews of the books are not required to participate, but if you have a blog, please post your sign-up for the challenge and the link to the post in the form on the My Reader's Block blog. 

5)    If you post on Facebook, Instagram or other social media to log a book, please use #ReadingByNumbers2022.


This challenge is easy so why not sign up?  My goal is to read less next year! I have read over 160 books so far in 2021. I am an artist with arthritis and have not been able to get much done this year.  My hands would not cooperate. It may be time for another carpal tunnel surgery. So, I am setting a goal of 100 books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment