Monday, December 11, 2023

Wrap-Up of the 2023 What's in a Name Reading Challenge


Six titles were required to be read for this challenge.  Each book title had to contain a word from one of the following categories: 

  • punctuation
  • 7 deadly sins
  • you or me
  • chess piece
  • celebration
  • q, x, z

I met the challenge with eight books! Here is what I read:

Keeper of the Queen's Jewels by Adrienne Dillard
Zemindar by Valerie Fitzgerald
Someone Else's Life by Lyn Liao Butler
The Godmother's Secret by Elizabeth St. John
Sea of Greed by Clive Cussler
The Importance of Pawns by Keira Morgan
Follow You Home by Mark Edwards
Dinner Party by Sarah Gilmartin

I have been participating in the challenge for years.  I hope that it will continue in 2024 but I have not heard anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment