Monday, December 11, 2023

Wrap-Up of the 2023 Nonfiction Reader Challenge


There were no set number of books required to be read for the Nonfiction Reader Challenge. I managed to read 7 books but they all were just OK. Reading more nonfiction books is a goal that I have but I need to be more intentional about selecting what I read. As I have been drafting my end of year challenge posts, I see that in several challenges I did not like half of the books I read. 
This is unusual. In prior years I liked so many books that it was hard to rate them. Regardless, here is what I read in 2023:

The White Ship by Charles Spencer

The Bright Ages by Seb Falk

The Middle Ages by Eleanor Janega

The Rebel King by Tom Bower

Camilla by Angela Levin

Traitor King by Andrew Loundes

Chicago The Great Retirement Resource by Russ Fahrner and Bruce Bohrer

Favorite Book:  The Middle Ages

Second Favorite Book:  Traitor King

Least Favorite Book:  The White Ship

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Laura, and thank you for taking part. I hope you’ll join us again in 2024

    ReplyDelete