Sunday, December 3, 2023

2024 Build Your Library Reading Challenge


The Build Your Library Reading Challenge is new to me.  The 2024 challenge has been set up to help readers read more history.  The challenge is hosted by the Build Your Own Library website. This year’s prompts will guide you to select a variety of literature, from non-fiction to diverse historical fiction, fantasy, and more!  If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know how much I love historical fiction.  I have learned much about history from reading this genre. This challenge has no spot for linking reviews so that is one step that can be eliminated for us bloggers.  You can find the link to the PDF checklist for printing off and checking the boxes as you go along.  Won't you join me in this challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment