Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Book Cover of the Month: April

Lemon Curd Killer had my favorite book cover for this month. Doesn't it look inviting? It makes me pine for afternoon tea but, of course, a tea that someone else makes for me. The yellow color of the table is what I like the most. Yellow is my favorite color and seeing a table of sweets in yellow is appealing. 

I was unable to determine who designed the cover. What I did find was a blog post concerning Penguin vintage book covers and a 2016 book called Classic Penguin Cover to Cover by Paul Buckley. Buckley is the creative director for Penguin who published the book and he has a large staff of designers and art directors that work on the jackets and covers for sixteen imprints within the Penguin Random House publishing group. I will most likely get this book as book cover design is a new interest for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment