Monday, July 18, 2022

Mid-year Status of Challenges

I have done pretty well on my reading challenges this year. There are three challenges that I have not started yet: Vintage Scattergories, Six Shooter Challenge and the Creativity Challenge. I may forego them however. There are three challenges that I have completed and they are the Finishing the Series, What's in a Name Challenge and Cruisin' Through the Cozies Challenge.  There are at least two more cozies that I want to read next month though. For all of the others here are my stats.

Calendar of Crime:  7 out of 12 books read

Chunkster:  11 books read, no limits

Cloak and Dagger:  33 out of 35 books read

Color Coded:  7 out of 9 books read

Comics and Graphic Novels:  25 out of 52 books read

Historical Fiction:  19 out of 25 books read

Library Love:  13 out of 24 books read

Monthly Key Word:  7 out of 12 books read

New Release:  28 out of 30 books read

Nonfiction Reader: 1 book read, no limits

As you can see I am close to completing all of my challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment