Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday #13

Yesterday I discovered that Fabrice Moireau has finished another watercolor sketchbook. The Normandie Sketchbook is for sale in his native France. Unfortunately, it is in French. Usually his books are also published in English a year later but the publisher issued a statement that there were no plans to reprint the book in English.

I am in a quandary. Should I buy the French book or not? I spend more time looking at the drawings than reading the descriptions of the subjects and learn so much about perspective from them. I am inclined to just buy the book now. However, I don't want to end up with 2 copies later on. What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. That is a hard call. It sounds like they have no plans to print it so I so go for it! Happy reading (or looking at pictures :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough decision. I'd have to agree with Cindy. Sounds like it will be something you treasure.

    ReplyDelete