Tuesday, November 29, 2022

2023 Cruisin' Through the Cozies Reading Challenge

This challenge is another one of my favorites.  There are two ways to participate.  You can read only cozy mysteries of your choice, which I will do, or read one book from each of the following sub-genres.

1)    culinary
2)    animal related
3)    craft related
4)    paranormal
5)    career based
6)    based outside the U. S.
7)    holiday
8)    travel 
9)    historical (I tend to prefer these types of books)
10)  wild card or a book of your choice

In addition, there are four levels from which you can choose to join:

Level one (Snoop):  read 10 cozy mysteries
Level two (Investigator):  read 20 cozy mysteries
Level three (Super Sleuth):  read 30 cozy mysteries
Level four (Sleuth Extraordinaire):  read 40 cozy mysteries

The challenge runs the 2023 calendar year.  Books do not need to be chosen in advance and can overlap with other challenges. Also, books can be in any format such as paper, audio and ebooks. Reviews are not required but welcome. 

I am joining at the Snoop level and will be selecting 10 books of my choice. Most of my choices will be career related or historical cozies.  If you would like to join the challenge, sign-ups are at the Socrates Book Reviews blog.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I hope you read many great books and have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete