Sunday, December 5, 2021

2022 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge


The Historical Fiction Reading Challenge is my favorite reading challenge.  This year I read 40 books.  There are 3 or 4  more novels that I plan on reading and reviewing before the end of the year.  I am planning a change in my level of participation though.  In 2021 I challenged myself to read 50 books.  I will not be able to meet that challenge.  With over 150 books read during 2021, I want to reduce my reading next year to accommodate work on art projects.  If my hands hold up, I will be able to do more art.  If not, I will be reading much more.

Reading Challenge details

Each month, a new post dedicated to the HF Challenge will be created where you can add the links for the books you have read. To participate, you only have to follow the rules:

Everyone can participate! If you don't have a blog you can post a link to your review if it's posted on Goodreads, Facebook, or Amazon, or you can add your book title and thoughts in the comment section if you wish.  
Any sub-genre of historical fiction is accepted (Historical Romance, Historical Mystery, Historical Fantasy, Young Adult, History/Non-Fiction, etc.)


During the following 12 months you can choose one of the different reading levels:

20th Century Reader - 2 books
Victorian Reader - 5 books
Renaissance Reader - 10 books
Medieval - 15 books
Ancient History - 25 books  - this is my challenge level
Prehistoric - 50+ books

To join the challenge you only need to make a post about it, add your link in Mr. Linky in the challenge post.  You can also

 use the challenge hashtag #histficreadingchallenge and join in on the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment