Tuesday, December 7, 2021

2022 Chunkster Reading Challenge

I am rejoining the Chunkster Reading Challenge again next year.  I have always loved large books, especially those hard cover ones that I can hold.  Ebooks don't do much for me when I am reading a chunky. There is something satisfying about holding a big book.

Challenge Rules:  

1.  The challenge runs the calendar year from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.

2.  Books must be 450 pages or more to be considered a chunkster. 

3.  Any book qualifies for the challenge. It can be an adult book or young adult book.

4.  The books can be hard copy, e-books, or an audio book.

5.  Rereads are welcome as are crossovers with other challenges. 

6.  A blog is NOT required to participate. 

7.  There is no set number of books to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment