Saturday, September 11, 2021

Stacking the Shelves #8

The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted by the Reading Reality blog. It was originally hosted by the Team Tynga's Reviews blog and now is solely hosted by Reading Reality. 

I
 have been anticipating the arrival of Bob Woodward's latest book on the Trump Presidency and the transition to the Biden Administration.  Peril will be published in two weeks on September 21, 2021 and I have already pre-ordered my copy. I love that Woodward always interviews a few hundred people before writing his books. With Peril, Woodward interviewed more than 200 people at the center of the turmoil that our nation went through during the early months of the year. While I enjoy Woodward's books, I am almost afraid to relive those months of uncertainty. However, I know it is better to be an informed citizen. Peril is a perfect description of this transition period. We all felt it, regardless of our political leanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment