Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Can't Wait Wednesday #21

I cannot wait for the publication of Tracy Clark's Fall. I am going to have to wait until December 5, 2023 to get my hands on it. The book is the second installment of her Detective Harriet Foster Thriller series. I loved Hide and reviewed it on February 2, 2023.

I don't know much about what Fall will be about as there is no description 
online yet. The Harriet Foster character is a police officer in Chicago. As a Chicagoan myself, I can tell you that she has the setting descriptions down pat. When I read Hide, I felt myself traveling down the same streets that Harriet and other characters traveled. When I finished the book, I had to check out where the perp was hiding. He was standing on one of the lower levels of the streets. Chicago has five street levels in its downtown area where this police investigation took place. It was an awesome thriller so I have high expectations for this second book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment