Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Can't Wait Wednesday #18

I am anxiously awaiting the April 4, 2023 publication of Harini Nagendra's Murder over a Red Moon.  It is her second novel in the Bangalore Detective Club Series. 

In this installment of the series, new bride and amateur sleuth Kaveri Murthy agrees to investigate a financial crime for her mother-in-law. Her husband's cousin is facing financial ruin while there is talk in his company that someone embezzled funds. All of this occurred under the blood moon eclipse. Soon thereafter, Kaveri's life is threatened. The story takes place in 1921 colonial India. Anti-British sentiment is rising and women's suffrage is being debated giving the book some political flair.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this one when you get a chance to read it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not heard of this series before?! This sounds like one I would like. I will have to check out the first book. I hope you enjoy Murder over a Red Moon when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that this is set in historical India! Sounds really good. I hope you enjoy it! And thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking for books set in Colonial India. Thanks for showcasing this one. I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete