Monday, December 16, 2019

Wrap-up of the Series Reading Challenge

I read 7 books for the Series Reading Challenge. They include the following:

• 'Til Debt Do Us Part

• Self Employee of the Month

• The Miracle of Creation

• The Concubine's Tattoo

• Death by Disputation

• The Widow's Guild

• Publish and Perish

The first three books listed are graphic novels by Dan Dougherty. They are the final three books in his Beardo series. My plan was to then work on Laura Joh Rowland's Sano Ichiro series from feudal Japan. However, I did not like The Concubine's Tattoo and decided to forego reading the rest of the series. I came across Anna Castle's Francis Bacon Mystery series by chance and loved them all. There are two more books in the series that I need to read and then I will have finished the series.

It is pretty hard to select my top book for the challenge. All of them were good.

My Favorite Book: Publish and Perish

My Least Favorite Book: The Concubine's Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment