Sunday, December 29, 2019

2020 Christian Reading Challenge

I was not going to sign up for the challenge this year since I didn't read much in 2019. I am a sucker for challenges though. Of course, I am signing up at the lowest level, Light Reader, which requires that 13 books be read throughout the year from the above categories. If you fulfill that level then you automatically move up to the next level and continue reading. I will do my best but it is hard for me to find religion books that I will like. The popular Christian books do not interest me and the serious theology books tend to be too academic for me. Another issue is that I do not know how to write a review on this type of book. Writing the review is more challenging than reading the book. We shall see what 2020 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment