Thursday, July 6, 2023

Best New Mysteries of 2023 . . . So Far

Several social media sites that I follow have made lists of the best new books of 2023. I am jumping on the bandwagon with my own list of the best new mystery novels. Here are my picks:

Hide by Tracy Clark was published on January 1, 2023.

The Blue Bar by Dimyanti Biswas was also published on January 1, 2023.

Someone Else's Life by Lyn Liao Butler was published on February 1, 2023.

Lemon Curd Killer by Laura Childs was published on March 7, 2023.

Red Queen by Juan Gomez-Jurado was published on March 14, 2023.

Two of my favorite authors have books coming out later this month and I am looking forward to reading them. They are Dan Silva, and Brad Thor. James Rollins and Laura Childs have books coming out next month. It's going to be a great summer for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I want to read Red Queen. Great list...I love historical mysteries!

    ReplyDelete