Saturday, December 30, 2017

Craving the Cozies 2017 Reading Challenge Wrap Up

I signed up for this challenge at the Peckish level which required me to read 10 books.  Sadly, I only read 5 cozies.  I think that while I used to love this mystery sub-genre, it is not as interesting to me as it once was.  I still have favorite authors that I will always read such as Cleo Coyle, Laura Childs, Julie Hyzy, and Susan Wittig Albert.  However, I think that I will include these books in a mystery book reading challenge in the future since a cozy is technically a mystery.  Below are the links to the books that I read for this challenge:

The Perplexing Theft of the Jewel in the Crown
The Last Chance Olive Ranch
Pekoe Most Poison
The Champagne Conspiracy
Dead Cold Brew

My Favorite Book: Dead Cold Brew!  Cleo Coyle just knows how to write a great mystery.

My Least Favorite Book:  The Perplexing Theft of the Jewel in the Crown.  I just could not follow the plot and was bored to tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment