Saturday, January 11, 2020

Wrap-Up of the 2019 My Kind of Mystery Reading Challenge

I read 20 books for the My Kind of Mystery Reading Challenge during this past year. There were no required number of books to read, which is what I prefer in a challenge.  No pressure! Below are links to the books that I read for the challenge:

The New Girl
Brewed Awakening
Genesis
Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry
Angel's Share
Publish and Perish
The Widow's Guild
Bad to the Bone
The Time for Murder is Meow
The Persian Gamble
The President is Missing
Saving Meghan
Pandemic
Broken Bone China
The Bengal Identity
A Plain Vanilla Murder
A Body in Barcelona
The Malta Exchange
Harvest of Secrets
Murder by Misrule

Favorite Book:  Genesis by Robin Cook

Second Favorite Book:  Brewed Awakening by Cleo Coyle

Least Favorite Book:  A Body in Barcelona by Jason Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment