Next month I am traveling to Positano in the Amalfi Coast with The Amalfi Curse. I haven't read any book taking place in Italy for a long time and it's time to return there. I will be in Japan again. I can't get enough of Japanese contemporary fiction. The Traveling Cat Chronicles and Hot Chocolate on Thursday are books I am dying to read. Taiwan is also in my travel plans. Taipei Story by R F. Kuang was just published earlier this month. Singapore is also in my reading plan with A. M. Stuart's Christmas at the Convent. It is a novella from the Harriet Gordon mystery series. If I have time I'm going to read The Masala Chai Mystery Club which takes place in India as well as Snow in Vietnam which takes place, obviously, in Vietnam. Seekers of the Deer Creek also takes place in Vietnam and its at the top of my list to read first. Emilia Hart's The Enigmas occurs in WWII London.
Usually I have several mysteries in my reading plan but I haven't found any yet to read. I am sure I will find a few later in the month.

No comments:
Post a Comment