Saturday, December 30, 2017

Wrap-Up of My Kind of Mystery 2017 Reading Challenge

I read 18 books for this challenge which had no required number of books for participants to read. I think that not having a reading goal was freeing for me and resulted in me reading more mysteries than if I was actively searching for mysteries.  The links to the reviews of the books that I read are below:

The Champagne Conspiracy
Coffin Road
The Seventh Plague
The Killing Ship
A Change of Heart
The Black Widow
The Lost Order
Runaway
The Obsidian Chamber
The Last Painting of Sara de Vos
Mercy
The Perplexing Theft of the Jewel in the Crown
The Prisoner
Use of Force
By Any Means

My favorite book:  Coffin Road.  You can't beat a Peter May mystery.

My least favorite book:  The Perplexing Theft of the Jewel in the Crown.  Boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment