Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 Creativity Reading Challenge

This challenge was cancelled in 2017 but a new person is taking over the challenge next year.  I am going to sign up again.  You can read books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, DIY, cooking, music and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life.  The challenge runs the 2018 calendar year and there are no requirements concerning the number of books that you need to read.  You can include traditional books, ebooks or audiobooks.  I think that I might be looking to buy a few new cookbooks next year so that may be where I will concentrate my creativity.  While I do several types of arts and crafts, I tend to buy DVDs instead of books these days on those types of things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment